Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
ETS is committed to serving test takers with disabilities and health-related needs by providing services and reasonable accommodations that are appropriate given the purpose of the test. Testing accommodations are available for test takers who meet ETS requirements.
The Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs contains additional information on the types of accommodations available as well as the procedures and forms required to request testing accommodations. The Supplement should be used in conjunction with the information in The School Leadership Series Information Bulletin.
Note: All test takers requesting any accommodations must register by mail through ETS Disability Services and have their accommodations approved before their test can be scheduled. Your request should be submitted as early as possible, especially if you are requesting an alternate test format. Documentation review takes approximately six weeks once your request and complete paperwork have been received. If additional documentation must be submitted, it can be another six weeks from the time the new documentation is received until the review is complete. Test takers requesting accommodations cannot register using the online registration system.
Though you must register by mail, you should still create an SLS account to view scores online and order additional score reports.
If you have a health-related need that requires you to bring equipment, beverages, or snacks into the testing room, or to take extra or extended breaks, you must follow the accommodations request procedures in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs.
How to Register
If you are requesting accommodations for a disability, you must register by mail. You may create a My SLS account to view scores online and order additional score reports. Follow the steps below to register:
- Review the School Leadership Series Information Bulletin for testing procedures and dates.
- Complete the Test Authorization Voucher Request Form.
- Review the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs, complete the required forms and assemble the required eligibility documentation.
- Submit all forms, documentation and registration fees at least six weeks prior to your desired test date.
- Wait for your confirmation letter, which will include important scheduling information. Please allow six weeks for your request to be processed.
If You Have Questions
Contact ETS Disability Services
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
- 1-866-387-8602 (Toll free for test takers in the United States, U.S. Territories* and Canada)
- ETS – Disability Services
- P.O. Box 6054
- Princeton, NJ 08541-6054 USA
*American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.