Canceling or Changing Your Registration
Paper-delivered Test Registration Changes
Test Center Changes
- To change your test center for a paper-delivered test, log into your SLS account, call ETS at 1-800-772-9476 or submit a completed Test Center and Date Change Request Form to ETS. There is a $30 surcharge to change your test center.
- The form must be received (or the change made online or by phone) by the emergency registration deadline of the test date you are currently registered for.
- If you do not request a center change before the actual test date, you may go to your preferred test center site and request the change on the test day. Although test center officials will try to accommodate you, the change is not guaranteed.
Test Date Changes
- To change your paper-delivered test date, log into your SLS account online, call ETS at 1-800-772-9476 or submit a completed Test Center and Date Change Request Form to ETS. There is a $30 surcharge to change a test date.
- The change must be made online or by phone, or the form received at ETS no later than three days prior to your original test date. You can only change your test date to a future test date in the same testing year. See Test Dates.
Computer-delivered Test Registration Changes
Test Center or Date Changes
If you wish to change your test center or test date for a computer-delivered test, log into your SLS account or call ETS at 1-800-772-9476, no later than three full days prior to your test appointment. There is a $30 surcharge to make changes to a computer-delivered test appointment.
Canceling Your Test Registration
If you cancel a test no later than three full days prior to the test date, you will be eligible for a refund of 50 percent of your test fees. (Service fees are nonrefundable.) To cancel a registration:
- Log into your SLS account, or complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
- The request must be made online or the form received no later than three full days prior to the test date.
- Refunds will be made in U.S. dollars. If the original payment was drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, please allow eight weeks after your canceled test for your refund to be processed. If the original payment was made in non-U.S. funds drawn on a bank outside the U.S., please allow 12 weeks for processing. Payments made by credit/debit card or PayPal® will be credited back to that account. Service fees are nonrefundable.
- Refunds are not given if you are absent on the day of the test.
- If you stop payment, you will be charged a $20 processing fee.
Admission Ticket Corrections
If you registered online, you will access and print your admission ticket from your online account. If you notice an error in your personal information (such as name misspellings or incorrect contact information), you can update the information online, then reprint a new admission ticket.
If you register by mail or by phone, you should receive your admission ticket by mail at least one week prior to your scheduled test date. You may also view and print your admission ticket via your online account. If you find an error in your personal information (such as name misspellings or incorrect contact information) on your admission ticket, you may log into your account and update this information in your profile, then print an updated admission ticket. If you received a mailed admission ticket, you may also make these changes using the correction form attached to the ticket. Ticket corrections can either be mailed to ETS, emailed to email@example.com or turned in at the test center on the day of the test. If you registered by mail or phone and did not receive an admission ticket, please call ETS at 1-800-772-9476.
Please note that all requests must be made prior to the test date.
- Questions and Comments for the School Leadership Series (SLS)
- 1-609-771-7906 or 1-609-530-0581
ETS–The School Leadership Series
P.O. Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6051
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis™ account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.