Test Center or Date Changes
If you wish to change your test center, test date, or test time, log in to your SLS account or call ETS at 1-800-772-9476, at least three days before your test date, not including the day of your test. For example, the deadline to change a Friday appointment is Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. ET. ETS cannot guarantee that the testing date, time or test center you are now requesting will be available. There is a $40 surcharge to make changes to a test appointment.
Canceling Your Test Registration
You must cancel your test at least three days before your test date, not including the day of your test, or your fees will be forfeited. For example, the deadline to cancel a Friday appointment is Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. ET. If you cancel your original test by the appropriate deadline, you may be eligible for a refund of 50 percent of your test fees.
To cancel a registration:
- Log in to your SLS account, call ETS at 1-800-772-9476, or complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
- The request must be made online or the form received no later than three days prior to the test date (not including the day of your test).
- Refunds will be made in U.S. dollars. If the original payment was drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, please allow eight weeks after your canceled test for your refund to be processed. If you paid by eCheck, please allow 9 to 10 weeks for processing. If the original payment was made in non-U.S. funds drawn on a bank outside the U.S., please allow 12 weeks for processing. Payments made by credit/debit card or PayPal® will be credited back to that account. Service fees are nonrefundable.
- Refunds are not given if you are absent on the day of the test.
- If you stop payment, you will be charged a $20 processing fee.
Admission Ticket Corrections
If you registered online, you will access and print your admission ticket from your online account. If you notice an error in your personal information (such as name misspellings or incorrect contact information), you can update the information online, then reprint a new admission ticket.
If you register by mail or by phone, you should receive your admission ticket by mail at least one week prior to your scheduled test date. You may also view and print your admission ticket via your online account. If you find an error in your personal information (such as name misspellings or incorrect contact information) on your admission ticket, you may log into your account and update this information in your profile, then print an updated admission ticket. If you received a mailed admission ticket, you may also make these changes using the correction form attached to the ticket. Ticket corrections can either be mailed to ETS, emailed to email@example.com or turned in at the test center on the day of the test. If you registered by mail or phone and did not receive an admission ticket, please call ETS at 1-800-772-9476.
Please note that all requests must be made prior to the test date.
- Questions and Comments for the School Leadership Series (SLS)
- 1-609-771-7906 or 1-609-530-0581
ETS – The School Leadership Series
P.O. Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6051
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.