- Test Selection — List A is no longer available. To find out which test(s) are required by the state agency or professional association from which you are seeking certification, along with passing scores required for each test, please visit the State Requirements page.
- Test Centers (List B) — locate a test center to register for standard test administration.
- Test Centers for Examinees Whose Primary Language Is Not English — locate a test center if you are submitting a request for testing accommodations if your primary language is not English.
- Attending Institution/Recipient Code (List C) — find the code(s) (preceded by an A) for the institution(s) where you received training relevant to the test; find the code (preceded by an R) for the agency, professional association or organization TO WHICH you would like score reports sent.
- State/Agency Codes (List D) — find the code that designates the agency, professional association or organization for which you would like to receive passing score information.
- Major and Certification Field Codes (List E) — find the code(s) for your undergraduate major field and the field(s) in which you are seeking certification.
- Citizenship & Country or Region Codes / Abbreviations
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis™ account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.