School Leadership Series Test Dates
- Paper-delivered tests are offered on fixed Saturday administration dates throughout the year. Please see the table below for test dates, registration deadlines and score reporting dates.
- Computer-delivered tests are offered during specific testing windows and are scheduled by appointment based on test center availability. Please see the table below for computer-delivered test dates.
Paper-delivered Test Dates
|Test Date||Reg. Must Be Received by||Extended Reg. Must Be Received by (With $45 Fee)||Emergency Reg. Must Be Received by (Web Only with $75 Fee)||Centers Outside the U.S. or in U.S. Territories||Monday Centers in the U.S. or Puerto Rico||Scores by Phone||Approx. Score Reporting Dates|
|Instructional Facilitator (1031)|
|Kentucky Specialty Test of Instructional and Administrative Practices (1015)|
|School Superintendent Assessment (1020) (Missouri only)|
Primary Language is Not English (PLNE) accommodations are available on all test dates listed above. Please see Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English for more information.
Important Notes for Paper-delivered Tests
- We must receive your completed registration and payment by the appropriate date or you will be charged a $45 extended registration fee. If you miss both the regular and extended registration deadlines, you may register by the emergency registration deadline. Emergency registration is subject to a $75 fee and is only available online.
- Not all test centers are open on all test dates. Refer to the Test Center List for availability.
- All test takers, regardless of registration method, will access their scores online. Log in to your SLS Profile to view your score report. If you did not register online and do not have an SLS account, you may create one at this time. There is no charge for this service.
- Test takers can get test scores early by utilizing the Scores-by-Phone service for an additional $30 fee.
|Test Code||Test Name||Testing Windows|
|6021||School Superintendent Assessment (SSA)||12/17/12−12/22/12|
|6011||School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA)||7/10/12−7/24/12|
|6015||Kentucky Specialty Test of Instructional & Administrative Practices||7/10/12−7/24/12|
Important Notes for Computer-delivered Tests
- You must register for a computer-delivered test at least three full days prior to your desired test date.
- Scores for tests that are administered during a specific testing window will be available via your online account 10–15 days after the testing window closes (regardless of the specific day on which you tested within that window).
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis™ account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.