Additional Score Reports
You can request additional score reports online or by phone, fax or mail. The reports are sent to institutions and agencies that you select. Furthermore:
- An additional score report is simply a copy of your test results.
- You can request that ETS send your scores for tests taken over the last 10 years to institutions and agencies that you did not choose on the day you took the test.
- An additional score report indicates only the highest score earned on the test.
- Additional score reports cost $50 per recipient.
- Additional score reports are issued within seven business days for online and phone requests and 10 business days for mailed or faxed requests.
- You will automatically receive a copy of your score report confirming it was sent.
You may order score reports online. After you sign in, click "Order Score Reports" and follow the online instructions to complete your order.
Call 1-800-772-9476, toll-free, to pay by credit card for an additional score report.
Fax your request to 1-609-530-0581 or 1-609-771-7906.
- phone number
- candidate ID number (if known)
- Social Security number (if previously supplied)
- date of birth
- designated score recipient(s)
- test date
- correct fee ($40)
- credit card number, name as it appears on the card and expiration date
Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form. Include all of the information above.
Submit your request in writing to:
PO Box 6052
Princeton, NJ 08541-6052
If scores have not been reported from a current administration and you want the institutions or agencies listed on your Additional Score Report Request form combined with those listed on your registration form, check the appropriate box on the form. Current and highest scores are then reported to all recipients requested.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.