Understanding Your Scores
Determining Whether You Passed the Test
- Your score report tells you whether you passed.
- Each state (or other certifying agency) has its own requirements for what is a passing score for The School Leadership Series tests.
- Scores are listed in State Requirements. Additional information is available in Understanding Your School Leadership Series Scores and The School Leadership Series Passing Scores.
- To be absolutely certain about a particular passing score, contact the state or certifying agency directly.
Content Category Score Interpretation
- The scoring information in the test content category on your score report can help you identify content areas where further study may improve your test score.
- In each content category, compare your "raw points earned" with the maximum number of points you could have earned ("raw points available"). The greater the difference, the greater the opportunity to improve your score by further study.
Putting Your Scores in Perspective
Your score report indicates:
- your score
- the range of possible scores
- the raw points available in each content category
- the range of the middle 50 percent of scores on that test
If you have taken the same test or another test in The School Leadership Series over the last 10 years, your score report lists the highest score you earned on each test.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.