- Your admission ticket and photo ID, and any other required acceptable and valid identification
- You do NOT need to bring your own pencils or erasers. They will be supplied by the test center.
No Personal Items
Please note the following restrictions on bringing personal items to the test center.
- You may be required to remove your eyeglasses for close visual inspection. The inspection takes a few seconds and is done at check-in and upon return from breaks.
- Personal items other than ID documents are not allowed in the testing room. This includes any phones, tablets, PDAs, all watches, including digital, analog and smart watches, and any other electronic, recording, listening, scanning or photographic devices. If you are seen using or accessing any of these electronic devices and/or transmitting data, including but not limited to text messaging, email and photographs, your device may be inspected and/or confiscated. You may not access your phone during the test or during breaks to check messages or to check the time.
- Jewelry is prohibited, except for wedding and engagement rings. Do not wear other jewelry to the test center.
- Clothing and other personal items that include, but are not limited to, hair accessories, neckties, bowties, hats, scarves, jackets and outerwear are subject to inspection by the test center administrator. Refrain from wearing such items as tie clips, cuff links, ornate clips, combs, barrettes, headbands and other hair accessories on test day, as you may be prohibited from wearing them in the testing room.
- Before the test, you will receive instructions from test center staff regarding where to store personal items. You may also be asked to empty your pockets. You will not have access to your personal items during the test administration except for food, beverages and medication, which may be accessed during a break.
- If you fail to follow the instructions of the test center staff, you will not be permitted to test and your test fee will not be refunded. Any violation of these procedures during the test or during breaks may result in dismissal from the test center and/or cancellation of your test scores.
- Test centers and ETS assume no responsibility for personal items including watches, jewelry or devices that you choose to bring to the test center.
- If you have health-related needs requiring you to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room or to take extra or extended breaks, you need to request accommodations in advance. Procedures for requesting accommodations are described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.