- Your admission ticket and photo ID, and any other required acceptable and valid identification
- You do NOT need to bring your own pencils or erasers. They will be supplied by the test center.
No Personal Items
- Please note: Any phones, watches or other electronic, photographic, scanning, recording or listening devices are not permitted at the test center at all. If you bring such devices to the test center, you will be dismissed from the test, your test fees will be forfeited and your scores will be canceled. If you are seen ACCESSING such a device for ANY reason, in addition to the above conditions, the device will be confiscated and inspected. Test center staff are not permitted to collect and/or store devices.
- Except for food, beverages and medication, personal items are not allowed in the testing room and will not be available to you during the test or during breaks. You may also be asked to empty your pockets. You will be assigned a space to store your belongings, such as handbags and study materials.
- Test centers assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- If you have health-related needs requiring you to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room or to take extra or extended breaks, you need to request accommodations in advance. Procedures for requesting accommodations are described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.