Make sure new or existing scholarship programs meet their initial objectives and remain aligned with your organization's goals and objectives. Let ETS's Scholarship & Recognition Programs (SRP) conduct a systematic review of your program.
Program Evaluation Checklist
- Align new programs with organizational goals
- Review alignment systematically and regularly
- Evaluate all program components
- Establish and review policies and procedures
- Develop effective applications
Initial Program Evaluation and Consultation
Evaluation is essential during the initial stages of implementation.
When you launch a new program, you have the focused attention of the media, the key stakeholders you wish to influence and the education community. It's a prime opportunity to promote your company along with your scholarship. We make sure that happens.
SRP follows several important steps. They include:
- a meeting to learn the background of the program
- agreement on program goals, expectations, milestones and metrics
- development of a detailed program for your review
- design of program elements and guidelines aligned with objectives
Existing Program Review
SRP keeps scholarship programs on track. We understand that changes in the external environment or business objectives can require adjustments to your program.
Without systematic and periodic review, it's possible that your scholarship program is no longer doing the right thing — for the deserving students you seek to reward, or for your organization.
SRP provides corporations, foundations and fraternal and philanthropic organizations with experienced and knowledgeable experts who know how to keep a scholarship program true to its original concept and achieving the kind of return on investment the organization requires.