¡Sí! The New American Scholarship & Internship Program
¡Sí! The New American Workforce Scholarship and Internship Program is a national program that seeks to increase corporate sponsorship of scholarships and internships to identify and develop talented college students for the workforce. It is intended to increase the number of Latino and other minority students who enter and remain in college and who successfully transition from college into the corporate world.
How can the ¡Sí! Program assist your company?
There are several ways in which your company may benefit from the ¡Sí! Program:
- Program design and planning
- Applicant pool development
- Verifiably fair and objective candidate reviews
- Design and implementation of a structured mentoring program
- Academic progress and internship monitoring
- Ongoing program evaluation
- Mentor training
- Increased retention
- Access to specific talent
- Meeting goals for diversity and inclusion
Help meet your corporation’s diversity requirements.
Many corporations point to inclusion and diversity as key business objectives. Few, however, can identify the specific, proven approaches that are required to successfully encourage diverse employment at high levels. The ¡Sí! Program can help your corporation design effective approaches for your business plan. It also provides a direct pathway for diverse students to your company’s workforce through a multi-year, structured internship program.
The ¡Sí! Program offers a cost-effective program to help you:
- Find educated and trained undergraduates who are familiar with your company’s corporate culture and job expectations
- Establish a learning platform that promotes a strong relationship between your company and your student interns, and encourages loyalty to your company
- Assess an intern’s performance before making an employment offer
- Diversify your employee pipeline at the higher levels of your company