- What is an eBook?
An eBook is an electronic version of a book. You can read it on your computer and any other handheld device that can read PDF files.
- How do I view my eBook?
Your eBook will be in PDF format. To read and print PDF files, you will need to use PDF viewing software such as Adobe® Reader.
- Why does my eBook prompt me for a password?
Our eBooks do not require a password to open. Older versions of Adobe Reader may prompt you to enter a password. If this occurs, update your Adobe Reader software to bypass this prompt.
- What should I do before I download?
Some programs may prevent communication with our servers. For the best download performance and to protect the integrity of the downloaded file, please check any of the following before you download:
- Firewalls — are designed to prevent downloads from non-approved sites and can sometimes target legitimate files.
- Anti-Virus Programs — can cause problems by scanning a download in progress, causing the download to become corrupt or damaged.
- Download Monitors — can sometimes interfere with the download process by simultaneously accessing portions of the download file multiple times, causing it to become corrupt or damaged.
Please check the settings of any of these products to ensure they are not interfering with your download. If you need assistance with this process, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
- How do I download or re-download eBooks that I have purchased?
To download or re-download your eBook, please follow these instructions:
- Look up your order directly in the ETS Store.
- Click on the "Download" button.
- Choose Save. Save your eBook to the location of your choice. We recommend saving it to your Desktop.
- I've finished downloading my eBook. Where do I find it?
Your file will be located in the location you saved it to. If you choose Desktop it will be easier for you to locate the eBook once you have completed the download.
- How soon after my purchase will my eBook be available?
When you place your order, we will immediately begin processing your file to personalize it. This process takes just a few moments. You should see the Download button on your Order Details page within five minutes.
- How long will my eBook be available on my Order Details page?
Your watermarked eBook will be available for you to download from your Order Details page for 60 days after the date of purchase. If you need it after that time, you will need to repurchase it.
- Why does my eBook include a watermark?
A watermark indicates a personalized copy of the file with your name and order number auto-embedded on every page of your eBook. This watermark associates this particular file to you. This identifier does not contain any other personal information about you.
- What are the file restrictions on watermarked eBooks?
- Your downloaded eBook is designated for your personal use only.
- You may save an eBook file to another device, such as a portable eReader or smartphone, but you may not share it with others.
- You may not share your files on servers where others can read or access the content.
- You are restricted from selling your eBooks as ownership cannot be transferred.
- You are restricted from editing or changing files.
- You are allowed to view or print your files for your own personal use.
- Can I print a copy of my eBook?
Yes. Your product may be printed for personal use only. Any distribution of printed eBooks is strictly prohibited.
To print, open your eBook and use the Print options included in your PDF viewing software.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Experiment with different print qualities to conserve ink.
- With full color products, if your printer permits, try printing pages in grayscale if color isn't required.
- Print a few pages at a time; some printers can't handle the entire printed document at once.
- Printing the entire product, no matter how it is accomplished, is likely to be more expensive then purchasing the eBook in hard copy, if one is available.
More questions? Back to Main Customer Service Page
Look Up Your Order
Look Up Your Order directly in the ETS Store.