Why the SuccessNavigator™ Assessment
The SuccessNavigator™ assessment is a cost-effective way to identify at-risk incoming students and intervene early so they have the best chance for success.
Your institution can use the SuccessNavigator assessment to:
- augment academic advising, career and personal counseling, and other institutional interventions that support student success and retention.
- identify students at risk of academic failure and provide appropriate support and resources through an early warning system, advisor communication platform or similar structure.
- guide in decisions on course acceleration within a developmental education sequence to ensure students are properly placed, supported and engaged.
- support student success by integrated use within modularized instruction as part of a first-year experience program, student success course, introduction to college unit and similarly structured venues.
- provide actionable data to inform institutional strategic planning for student support programs and staffing needed to advance academic success and retention.