ETS recommends that the SuccessNavigator assessment be administered early in a student's interaction with the institution:
- as part of the college registration process
- as a component of initial course placement decision making
- within new student orientation programs
- early in a first-year experience, student success, introduction to college or a similar transitional course
- prior to initial advising appointments
- as part of institutional strategic planning, resource allocation and student monitoring systems
The test is formatted as follows:
|Administration method||Nonproctored on- or off-campus administration|
|Test length||25–30 minutes|
|Test item types||Self-report, agree-to-disagree statements and background questions|
To successfully run the SuccessNavigator assessment online, you will need a computer that supports the following configurations:
Windows® XP or later;
|Windows® XP or later;
or Mac® OS X® 10.4.11 or later
|Internet Browser*||Internet Explorer® 7.0 or greater;
or Safari® 5.0
Internet Explorer® 7.0
|Internet Connection||128K or greater||128k or greater|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
* Other browsers are not fully supported.
For questions or issues related to setup of the testing location, test-day activities and procedures, testing policies or interpretation of scores, call SuccessNavigator Customer Service at 1-800-745-0269 or email email@example.com during normal business hours, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET. For technical issues with purchasing, score reporting or online test administration, please contact ETS Technical Support at 1-800-514-8491 during normal business hours, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET.
New Customers: Up to 20 FREE Assessments
Administer up to 20 FREE assessments with this special, one-time introductory offer. Sign up for the new customer offer now.
Community Colleges: Save 20%
To take advantage of this special community college promotion, sign upfor the Community Colleges offer now.
Sponsored by ETS and hosted by The Chronicle of Higher Education, this webinar examines how institution-wide commitment can ensure students enter and pass critical gateway courses.