ETS recommends that the SuccessNavigator assessment be administered early in a student's interaction with the institution:
- as part of the college registration process
- as a component of initial course placement decision making
- within new student orientation programs
- early in a first-year experience, student success, introduction to college or a similar transitional course
- prior to initial advising appointments
- as part of institutional strategic planning, resource allocation and student monitoring systems
The test is formatted as follows:
|Administration method||Nonproctored on- or off-campus administration|
|Test length||25–30 minutes|
|Test item types||Self-report, agree-to-disagree statements and background questions|
To successfully run the SuccessNavigator assessment online, you will need a computer that supports the following configurations:
Windows® XP or later;
|Windows® XP or later;
or Mac® OS X® 10.4.11 or later
|Internet Browser*||Internet Explorer® 7.0 or greater;
or Safari® 5.0
Internet Explorer® 7.0
|Internet Connection||128K or greater||128k or greater|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
* Other browsers are not fully supported.
For questions or issues related to setup of the testing location, test-day activities and procedures, testing policies or interpretation of scores, call SuccessNavigator Customer Service at 1-800-745-0269 or email email@example.com during normal business hours, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET. For technical issues with purchasing, score reporting or online test administration, please contact ETS Technical Support at 1-800-514-8491 during normal business hours, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET.
New Customers: Up to 20 FREE Assessments
Administer up to 20 FREE assessments with this special, one-time introductory offer.
Sign up for the new customer offer now.
Improve Your Student Retention and Success Rates
Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn how on March 20, 2014, at 11 a.m. ET