How to Order
You can easily implement the SuccessNavigator® assessment as early as your next incoming class:
- Identify your next cohort.
- Invite students to complete the 30-minute self-administered online assessment.
- Decide institutional approach for student support based on data.
- Analyze performance to gauge improvements on cohort and subpopulations.
With SuccessNavigator Action Plans, you can identify intervention strategies and help your institution measure results right away. And, for as little as $6 per test, the SuccessNavigator assessment is a cost-effective way for colleges to improve their first-year retention rates. Contact us to learn more about volume discounts for institution-wide adoption.
To learn more about using the SuccessNavigator assessment to improve retention and completion rates at your institution, call 1-800-745-0269 or contact an ETS Advisor.
To open a SuccessNavigator user account, download the User Account Information form* and fax to 1-973-735-1903 or 1-973-735-1904. After you have been contacted by an ETS representative and your account has been activated, you can place orders online.
* The PDF form can be completed electronically and printed using Adobe Reader® software. If you need to save the form, you will need the full version of Adobe Acrobat® software.
Improve Student Success
See an overview of the SuccessNavigator assessment and how it has helped institutions improve retention and completion rates.
View Our Webinars
Register for a complimentary webinar on September 17 at 1 p.m. ET to learn how to improve retention at your college or university