These products help reinforce the skills your students need to succeed on the TOEFL® test.
- TOEFL iBT® Online Prep Course — This test-prep course helps students do their best on the TOEFL test by creating a personalized learning path with more than 80 hours of content. The course includes diagnostic tests, robust exercises, automated scoring, structured self-assessments and a grade book. Management tools allow institutions to create and manage instructor-led classes. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Lexile® Measures — ETS and MetaMetrics® offer an easy-to-use, free service that matches TOEFL Reading section scores with Lexile measures. A Lexile measure puts reading ability and the text difficulty of reading materials on the same scale to help students find reading materials at the appropriate reading level. The Lexile site contains a searchable database to help students find books that match their reading level and interests.
- TOEFL® Practice Online — The only official practice test that gives students the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT® test administered via the Internet. Students get same-day scores and performance feedback and can practice anytime — in or out of the classroom, 24/7.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests with Audio — This TOEFL iBT® prep book has five real past TOEFL iBT tests and all of the audio passages on disc. It also includes the TOEFL® Test Prep Planner with a sample eight-week plan to help students prepare for the test.
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition — Newly updated, this bestselling guide has three full-length tests plus hundreds of valuable tips students can use in your language lab or at home. Available in eBook and paper book format.
- TOEFL iBT® Quick Prep — A free practice tool that has real TOEFL iBT test questions from past tests with downloadable audio files.
Teachers and students can find a wide variety of resources to help prepare for the TOEFL test in our Download Library. The TOEFL Test Prep Planner is an eight-week guide to the TOEFL test created to help students as they prepare for test day. Online you can get access to the latest information about the TOEFL test, test content, registration, scoring information and related topics.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.