Download Free TOEFL iBT® Test Registration Bulletins
Get complete instructions for registration, forms, identification (ID) requirements, score reporting information, policies and procedures.
- 2018–19 TOEFL iBT® Registration Bulletin
- 2017–18 TOEFL iBT® Registration Bulletin
- 2018–19 TOEFL iBT® Registration Form
- 2017–18 TOEFL iBT® Registration Form
Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
If you are requesting testing accommodations due to a disability or health-related need, you cannot register using the online registration system or by phone. The 2018–19 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs has the information and forms you need to register. Use the Supplement along with the information in the 2018–19 test bulletin to complete your registration.
- 2018–19 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs (available here soon)
Other Forms and Publications
Test and Registration Information
- TOEFL® Destination Search
- What to Expect on Test Day
- TOEFL iBT Test Centers and Dates — See Online Registration System as test center availability can change quickly.
- TOEFL iBT Online Registration Guide
- Registration Form
Code Lists (needed for registration by phone or mail)
- TOEFL® Destination Search — Contact institution directly if no code is listed.
- Department Codes
- Country and Region Codes
- Native Language Codes
- Additional Score Report Request Form
- TOEFL iBT® Score Review Request Form
- Performance Feedback Brochure
- Scoring Guides (Rubrics) for Speaking Responses
- Scoring Guides (Rubrics) for Writing Responses
- Score Reinstatement Request Form
Ready to take the TOEFL iBT® test?
Prepare for your TOEFL test with official TOEFL iBT prep wherever you go. Download now
Get the only official practice test that gives you the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT test. Order now
Practice with the only authentic TOEFL test prep guide created by ETS. Also available as an eBook. Purchase now