Registration Bulletin and Forms
Download Free TOEFL® Test Registration Bulletins
Get complete instructions for registration, forms, identification (ID) requirements, score reporting information, policies and procedures.
TOEFL iBT® Test Bulletin
Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
The 2015–16 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs has the forms you need to register. Use the Supplement along with the information in the 2015–16 test bulletin.
Other Forms and Publications
Test and Registration Information
- TOEFL® Destination Search
- What to Expect on Test Day
- TOEFL iBT Test Centers and Dates — See Online Registration System as test center availability can change quickly.
- TOEFL iBT Online Registration Guide
- Registration Form
Code Lists (needed for registration by phone or mail)
- TOEFL® Destination Search — Contact institution directly if no code is listed.
- Department Codes
- Country and Region Codes
- Native Language Codes
- Additional Score Report Request Form
- TOEFL iBT Score Review Request Form
- Performance Feedback Brochure
- Scoring Guides (Rubrics) for Speaking Responses
- Scoring Guides (Rubrics) for Writing Responses
- Score Reinstatement Request Form
Each document listed on this page is copyrighted by Educational Testing Service (ETS).
These documents are intended for reference purposes only by individual users. Permission to reproduce any of these documents for distribution must be obtained in writing from ETS.
See copyright policies for further information.
Ready to take the
TOEFL iBT® test?
Includes 5 actual past TOEFL iBT® tests, with all audio passages on disc. Also includes the TOEFL® Test Prep Planner. Purchase now >
Get the only official practice test that gives you the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT® test. Order now >
Practice with the only authentic TOEFL® test prep guide created by ETS. Also available as an eBook. Purchase now >