The TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Planner offers an eight-week plan to prepare for the TOEFL® test. This comprehensive resource will help you understand how to prepare for the test more effectively and build the English skills you need to succeed in an academic setting and beyond.
The planner will provide you with:
- general information about the TOEFL iBT test and scoring
- in-depth review of the four sections of the test — reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- skill-building activities
- sample TOEFL iBT test questions
- speaking and writing scoring guides
- tips for success on test day … and beyond!
Ready to take the TOEFL iBT® test?
Includes 5 authentic, full-length TOEFL iBT practice tests with previously administered questions for all 4 skills, with an interactive DVD-ROM. Purchase now >
Get the only official practice test that gives you the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT® test. Order now >
Practice with the only authentic TOEFL® test prep guide created by ETS. Also available as an eBook. Purchase now >