What to Bring on Test Day
You need to bring two things to the test center:
- Your Registration Number:
Your registration number is on your Registration Confirmation. Go to your online profile the day before the test. Any changes made at the test site (like the start time) will be updated for you.
To view or print your Registration Confirmation:
- Log in to your TOEFL iBT® Online Profile.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once on your Home Page, click View Order(s). From this screen you can print and/or email your Registration Confirmation.
- Acceptable, valid identification (ID) document(s):
With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all of the following requirements. Each ID document must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- bear the test taker's full name matching exactly the name used to register
- bear a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- bear the test taker’s signature
For more information, see Identification Requirements.