The TOEFL iBT® test measures a test taker's ability to combine listening, reading, speaking and writing skills, making it the most comprehensive English-language proficiency test. With unmatched scoring procedures and security measures, the TOEFL® test is the industry standard in English-language assessment.
- Recognized by more than 10,000 individual institutions worldwide — see TOEFL® Destination Search
- The most widely available academic English-proficiency test in the world
- A highly reliable measure of English-language proficiency where it matters, in the classroom
- Validated by more than 50 years of world-class, scholarly research
- Built to the highest psychometric standards
"It's honestly the most authentic standardized assessment that I have seen to date. Scores will better predict a student's success in university. This is important since universities are interested in real-world skills. TOEFL iBT will essentially cause a pedagogical shift from rote learning to more 'real' learning."
— Davajinii Romyanond, English Teacher, Ruamrudee International School, Thailand
TOEFL Market Ambassadors
A TOEFL Market Ambassador is a company or organization that supports various local TOEFL program activities.
This logo is the official identifier for certified TOEFL Market Ambassadors.
ACE Testing Hub
- Level 9, 401 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- +61-1300 328 030
Wizfinity Edusolutions PVT. LTD
Regus, Level 3, Vasant Square Mall, Pocket-V, Sector B
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India – 110070
Lower Ground Floor, Plot No. – 804, Sector 38
Subhash Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana, India – 121001
ETS has long been at the forefront of combatting test security concerns. Our strategy is a 3-pronged approach of prevention, detection and communication, which is designed to protect the integrity of test scores.