TOEFL® Test Preparation
ETS provides educational tools and products to help students and teachers achieve their academic goals.
ETS provides learning resources that are sold only to institutions.
Resources for Students
Institutions can buy these products or encourage students to buy them directly.
Students can save up to 40% on essential TOEFL® products, including The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, TOEFL® Practice Online, MetaMetrics® Engaging English™ service, and additional TOEFL iBT® score reports. Value Packs can be purchased during TOEFL iBT registration or in the ETS Store. Learn more.
This bestselling guide has three full-length tests plus hundreds of valuable tips. Available in eBook format, this is the only authentic test preparation guide from ETS, developer of the TOEFL test.
This guide provides a comprehensive all-in-one reference to the TOEFL test with skill-building tips to help students do their best.
- TOEFL® Practice Online is the only official practice test that gives students the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT test. Students get instant scores and performance feedback and can practice anytime — at home, at school, 24/7.
- The English Skills Series — the series includes six interactive, web-based learning tools that can help students refine and strengthen English-language skills.
- Pronunciation in English — helps with all elements of pronunciation, including stress, intonation and rhythm — now available in two levels — High Beginning+ and Intermediate+.
- Idioms in English Volume One & Volume Two — assists in improving listening comprehension, vocabulary and speech
- Writing in English — makes it easier to write clear, concise and correct English — now available in two levels — High Beginning+ and Intermediate+.
Improve Reading Skills with Lexile® Measures
ETS and MetaMetrics, Inc., offer an easy-to-use, free service that matches TOEFL Reading Section scores with Lexile® measures to help students improve their reading skills. A Lexile measure puts reading ability and text difficulty on the same scale, to help students identify materials at their reading level. Students can use the searchable database to find books that match their reading level and interests. To learn more, visit www.lexile.com/toefl.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on availability in your country.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.