ETS provides educational tools and products to help students and teachers achieve their academic goals.
ETS provides learning resources that are sold only to institutions.
Resources for Students
Institutions can purchase these products or encourage students to buy them directly:
- TOEFL® Value Packs — Students can save up to 38% on essential TOEFL® products, including The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, TOEFL® Practice Online and additional TOEFL iBT® score reports. Value Packs can be purchased during TOEFL iBT registration or in the ETS Store.
- TOEFL® Practice Online — This is the only official practice test that gives students the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT® test. Students get scores and performance feedback within 24 hours and can practice anytime — at home, at school, 24/7.
- TOEFL® Practice Online Speaking Series — This is the newest official test preparation tool from ETS, the maker of the TOEFL® test. The TOEFL Practice Online Speaking Series is exclusively dedicated to helping your students practice their English speaking skills. Note: TOEFL Practice Online Speaking Series is not available in Korea.
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test — This bestselling guide has 3 full-length tests plus hundreds of valuable tips. Available in eBook format from ETS, this is the only authentic test preparation guide from ETS, the maker of the TOEFL® test. It's a comprehensive all-in-one reference guide to the test, with skill-building tips to help students do their best.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests, Volume 2 — This new volume includes 5 authentic, full-length TOEFL iBT tests with previously administered reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each practice test has an answer key, sample speaking and writing responses, and audio scripts. The DVD-ROM includes the 5 practice tests in an interactive format and audio tracks for the listening passages.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition — This Second Edition of Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1 includes the 5 authentic, full-length tests that were in the First Edition, plus all of the audio passages for each test on an interactive DVD-ROM.
- TOEFL® Online Prep Course — This test-prep course is an online tutorial that helps students prepare for the TOEFL iBT test by creating a personalized learning path with up to 80 hours of course content over a 6-month subscription. The course includes diagnostic tests, robust exercises, automated scoring, structured self-assessments and a grade book.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on availability in your country.
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.