TOEFL® Program Resources
The TOEFL® Program has the resources to provide you with a member directory of 9,000 institutions that accept TOEFL scores; information on our efficient score reporting methods; our global network of 4,500+ test centers; convenient testing dates; lively, informative Webinars; world-class research; flash tours — and more.
- Recruit international students for your program
- Find test centers and dates throughout the world
- TOEFL® Destination Search
- Download information from our library
- Download world-class TOEFL research
- Offer TOEFL registration vouchers
- Testing for groups of students
- Choose a score reporting service – Save time and money
- See TOEFL iBT® test sample questions
- Learn about test preparation resources
- Read our archived eNews update newsletters
- View our video library
- Compare TOEFL Scores to IELTS® Scores
Please contact us if you cannot find the information you need.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.