Scorelink® System Requirements
- An Internet browser that supports HTTPS file downloading (e.g., Internet Explorer®, Safari®, Chrome™, Firefox®)
- An email address (for an individual or group mailbox)
- Open PGP-compliant PGP software such as GnuPG version 1.4x or higher, or PGP Desktop 10.x or higher, with the abilitiy to create a 1024-bit RSA key or better
Score data is encrypted using PGP software and transmitted to a secure server that can be accessed only by someone designated by your institution.
PGP software contains public and private keys. You provide us with your public keys and use your private key to decrypt score data.
- Call 1-609-771-7091
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.