Scorelink® System Requirements
- An Internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer)
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, and Mac OS
- Windows 95 users must use version 7.03 or lower.
- An email address (for an individual or group mailbox)
- PGP® encryption software version 2.6.2 or higher, with an RSA key that is 1024 bytes in length
Score data is encrypted using PGP software and transmitted to a secure server that can be accessed only by someone designated by your institution.
PGP software contains public and private keys. You provide us with your public key and use your private key to decrypt score data.
A Handbook for Using PGP with Electronic Score Reporting is available from the ETS Code Control office.
- Call 1-609-771-7091.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.