To support your success and growth, ETS offers these value-added services to TOEFL® score users:
- Score reporting services (in convenient formats) — Get scores on paper, view scores online, download data, and more.
- TOEFL Search Service — Recruit international students with the English skills they need to succeed at your institution.
- TOEFL Destination Search — Make sure that your institution's contact information and TOEFL score requirements are up to date so prospective students can find your institution easily. If your information isn’t current, submit updates using this form.
- Test preparation tools — See the official TOEFL product line, designed to enhance your curriculum and help students succeed at your institution.
- The latest TOEFL news and research — Join our mailing list for email updates and invitations to webinars and other events.
- eNews update — View the current and archived newsletters for news about the TOEFL test, related research and available resources.
- If you have a concern about a TOEFL score, please fill out the TOEFL iBT® Score Inquiry Form and send to email@example.com.
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.