Support and Services Overview
To support your success and growth, ETS offers these value-added services to TOEFL® score users:
- Score reporting services (in convenient formats) — Get scores on paper, view scores online, download data via Scorelink® online or CD-ROM.
- TOEFL Search Service — Recruit international students with the English skills they need to succeed at your institution.
- TOEFL Institutions Directory — Make sure that your institution's contact information and TOEFL scores are up to date so prospective students can find your institution easily in our online directory.
- Video Testimonials — Promote your institution for free with a video posted on our TOEFL websites and TOEFL® TV Channel — our educational channel on YouTube®. Just send us a video about your institution and how it uses the TOEFL test in your admissions process and we'll post it on our website and the TOEFL TV Channel for millions to see.
- Test preparation tools — See the official TOEFL product line, designed to enhance your curriculum and help students succeed at your institution.
- The latest TOEFL news and research — Join our mailing list for email updates and invitations to webinars and other events.
- eNews update — View the current and archived newsletters for news about the TOEFL test, related research and available resources.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.