If you are not currently a TOEFL® test score user, accepting TOEFL scores means you've joined more than 10,000 individual institutions worldwide and have access to millions of students from more than 180 countries.
It also means that ETS is committed to your success and dedicated to serving the needs of your institution.
Scores You Can Trust
The TOEFL iBT® test:
- measures all 4 language skills in an academic context
- is recognized globally by more than 10,000 educational institutions in over 130 countries
- offers an extensive test center network
- provides frequent administrations for greater student access
- ensures maximum security, with score reports sent directly from ETS
Become a TOEFL Destination Institution
Sign up today! To start receiving TOEFL scores and begin taking advantage of our complete array of special services, complete the Destination Institution request form.
Search for TOEFL Destinations
To see what institutions are listed in our TOEFL® Destination Search or to see if your information is current, search for TOEFL Destinations.
Update Your Institution Information
If you are an existing Destination Institution and need to update your current information or score requirements, complete this form.
Your hub for convenient access to these TOEFL institution services:
- ETS® Data Manager – easy, on-demand, secure access to TOEFL score information and test taker data
- TOEFL® Search Service – recruit international students for your program from our database of over 1 million unique individuals.
ETS has long been at the forefront of combatting test security concerns. Our strategy is a 3-pronged approach of prevention, detection and communication, which is designed to protect the integrity of test scores.