Services for TOEFL® Score Users
If you are not currently a TOEFL® test score user, accepting TOEFL scores means you've joined more than 9,000 individual institutions worldwide and have access to millions of students from more than 130 countries.
It also means that ETS is committed to your success and dedicated to serving the needs of your institution.
Scores You Can Trust
The TOEFL iBT® test:
- measures all four language skills in an academic context
- is recognized globally by more than 9,000 educational institutions in over 130 countries
- offers an extensive test center network
- provides frequent administrations for greater student access
- ensures maximum security, with score reports sent directly from ETS
Become a TOEFL Destination Institution
Sign up today! To start receiving TOEFL scores and begin taking advantage of our complete array of special services, complete the Destination Institution request form.
Note: Beginning in November 2014, an institution or agency requesting a TOEFL Destination Institution (DI) code will be assigned a code with one letter followed by three numbers (for example, A203). All existing codes will remain four-digit numbers (for example, 2185).
Search for TOEFL Destinations
To see what institutions are listed in our TOEFL Destination Search or to see if your information is current, search for TOEFL Destinations.
Update Your Institution Information
If you are an existing Destination Institution and need to update your current information or score requirements, complete this form.
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.