How to Become a "TOEFL® Institution"
If you are not currently a TOEFL® test score user, accepting TOEFL scores means you've joined more than 8,500 individual institutions worldwide and have access to millions of students from more than 130 countries.
It also means that ETS is committed to your success and dedicated to serving the needs of your institution.
Scores You Can Trust
The TOEFL iBT® test:
- measures all four language skills in an academic context
- is recognized globally by more than 8,500 educational institutions in over 130 countries
- offers an extensive test center network of more than 4,500 locations
- provides frequent administrations for greater student access
- ensures maximum security, with score reports sent directly from ETS
Sign up today to start receiving TOEFL scores and begin taking advantage of our complete array of special services.
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.