The TOEFL® Search Service helps you find the right international students for your undergraduate, graduate and English-language programs. It provides current, targeted mailing lists of prospective students to support your recruitment efforts. And it gives you access to a database of over one million prospects from over 180 countries.
Now even more features to help you find the right international students for your program
With our recent enhancements, the TOEFL Search Service can help you easily find students with the right English skill levels for your program. The new service offers you:
- a user-friendly interface — the database has a new look to make search selection, refinement and ordering easier than ever.
- full-access delegate ordering privileges — assign ordering privileges to other members of your department for backup or to accommodate different campaign roles of your team members. You can even enlist the help of an agency that manages your integrated marketing campaigns so they can incorporate Search Service names on your behalf for optimal results.
- convenient, one-stop access — connect to score data, verification tools and the TOEFL Search Service via the ETS Institution Portal.
See what the TOEFL Search Service can do for you
A great complement to your existing enrollment strategy, the TOEFL Search Service makes finding the right students for your program even easier. It offers you a multitude of search criteria so you can search by:
- TOEFL score bands
- field of study
- anticipated semester of enrollment
- projected country of study
- and more
Want to learn what the TOEFL Search Service can do to help you with your international student recruitment? Contact your TOEFL Search Service Specialist at email@example.com.
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.