The TOEFL® Search Service helps you find the international students you want to enroll in your college, university, postgraduate program or other educational institution.
The Service, powered by Hobsons®, provides current and targeted mailing lists of prospective students to support your recruitment efforts.
With the TOEFL Search Service, you can:
- search the database of more than 450,000 students
- purchase names online anytime
- easily use the data in your recruitment and outreach efforts, because the formats are compatible with most campus management systems
- schedule recurring orders to save time and deliver the most up-to-date student prospects
Your search can include up to 26 criteria, including:
- TOEFL total score bands and section score bands
- country or world region
- planned level of study
- planned date of enrollment
- desired field of study
For any questions, contact a TOEFL Search Service expert.
- Email: TOEFLsearch@hobsons.com
- Phone: +1 513 924 3333
- Live online chat: Click the green "Help" tab on the login page
Among admissions officers surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.