Tell Your Story to TOEFL® Test Takers in a Video
Tell potential applicants about what attracts international students to your university by sharing your story in a video to the millions of visitors to the TOEFL® website from around the world.
We'd also like to know how your institution uses the TOEFL test. You can view other institutions' videos and use the questions included in our Video Release Form to guide you as you create your own video.
To submit your video:
- View sample videos on the TOEFL Academic Institution website.
- Include a completed Video Release Form.
- Review the technical requirements for video files listed in the Video Release Form.
- Send your videos using any standard video file format to our Yousendit account.
Please note: Videos may be edited by ETS prior to being published on the site.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to View Video Testimonials
Among admissions officers recently surveyed, and who expressed a preference*, four out of five prefer the TOEFL test.
Learn more >
* Source: Survey of 263 admissions officers at U.S. universities, of which 212 accept both the TOEFL test and the IELTS™ test and 152 state a preference.