Cancel Your Scores
When you finish taking the test, you can cancel your scores.
- You cannot cancel your scores for one section and have scores for other sections reported.
- Consider carefully before canceling. If you cancel, scores will not be reported to you or any institution.
- Your test fee will not be refunded.
- Canceled scores are not added to your permanent record.
- There is no charge for canceling your scores.
- TOEFL® PBT scores cannot be reinstated once they have been canceled.
You can request a score review of your TOEFL PBT answer sheet or your TWE® essay — up to three months after you take the test. Scores can be reviewed only once.
Results of the rescoring will be available approximately three weeks after TOEFL® Services receives your request form and payment.
Score Review Fees:
- TOEFL PBT — US$25
- TWE essay — US$50
Download the TOEFL/TWE Score Review Request Form for instructions.