The TOEFL® test is the most widely accepted English-language test in the world. More than 9,000 colleges, universities, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL test scores. See the TOEFL® Destination Search to find out about the colleges and universities that accept TOEFL test scores.
Send 4 Score Reports for FREE
Before or on test day, you can list up to 4 institutions or agencies as score recipients by entering their codes on the back of the admission ticket that you bring with you to the test center.
Scores are provided to you and the institutions you selected approximately 5 weeks after the test date. Allow 7–10 days for mail delivery in the United States and more time for other areas. If your scores have not been received 7 weeks after your test date, contact TOEFL Services.
Sending Additional Score Reports
You can order additional score reports during the time your scores remain valid — up to 2 years after your test date. Requests to send additional score reports can be made by mail or fax.
- Print out a copy of the TOEFL PBT Additional Score Report Request Form and follow the instructions on the back of the form for completing and mailing or faxing your request and payment.
- You will need a code number for each institution. See the TOEFL Destination Search.
- The fee is US$20 for each report.
- Be sure to sign and date the form before mailing or faxing.
- Reports are mailed 10 business days after receipt of your request form and payment.