Sending Your TOEFL® PBT Test Scores
The TOEFL® test is the most widely accepted English-language test in the world. More than 9,000 colleges, universities, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL test scores. See the TOEFL® Destination Search for a list of colleges and universities that accept TOEFL test scores.
Send Four Score Reports for FREE
Before or on test day, you can list up to four institutions or agencies as score recipients by entering their codes on the back of the admission ticket you bring with you to the test center.
Scores are provided to you and the institutions you selected approximately five weeks after the test date. Allow 7–10 days for mail delivery in the United States and more time for other areas. If your scores have not been received seven weeks after your test date, contact TOEFL Services.
Sending Additional Score Reports
Requests to send additional score reports can be made by phone or mail.
- Call: 1-609-771-7267 on a touch-tone phone.
- Pay US$19 for each report and a single US$12 service charge by credit card or debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, VISA®).
- Provide date of birth, test date and your seven-digit registration number (see admission ticket).
- Supply a four-digit TOEFL Destination Search Code for each score report.
- Wait for confirmation before you end the call.
- Contact TOEFL Services if you cannot complete the call or do not receive a confirmation.
- Reports are mailed four business days after your request.
- Order up to six score reports per call. To order more than six, you must call again.
- Print out a copy of the TOEFL PBT® Additional Score Report Request Form.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the form for completing and mailing your request and payment.
- You will need a code number for each institution. See the TOEFL® Destination Search.
- The fee is US$19 for each report.
- Be sure to sign and date the form before mailing.
- Reports are mailed two weeks after receipt of your request form and payment.