Scholarships and Giving: Korea
KOSAF Love Giving Scholarship (ETS TOEFL®)
ETS and the Korea Student Aid Foundation (KOSAF) have announced the 2015 Love Giving Scholarship (ETS TOEFL®) program in Korea. The scholarship program honors outstanding university students in need of financial support.
KOSAF will give 15 scholarships valued at 2,000,000 KRW each.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- be a current undergraduate student, of Korean nationality and studying in Korea
- have completed at least 12 credits in the previous semester
- complete the online scholarship application and upload academic transcripts
- provide household income and GPA information
- prove English-language studies by submitting one of the following:
- authorized English test scores (TOEFL or TOEIC®)
- a transcript with English-related subjects
- authorized English competition certificate (taking place after entry into college)
Complete your application online starting July 20, 2015. The deadline for applications is July 31, 2015.
ETS English Camp
Twenty-five underprivileged elementary school students attended the week-long ETS English camp. The camp, free of charge, was offered by ETS with support from the Partners for the Future Foundation under the umbrella of the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea. Ten individual district offices of the Seoul Metropolitan Government recommended students for camp participation and experience in a real English-speaking environment at the Seoul English Village. The ETS English Camp Admission Ceremony was held at the Seoul English Village Pungnap Camp on January 11, 2014.
Additional Scholarships and Giving programs for Korea are still in development. Please check back for more details.
Return to Scholarships and Giving >