KOSAF Scholarship (ETS TOEFL® Program)
ETS and the Korea Student Aid Foundation (KOSAF) have announced the 2016 Scholarship (ETS TOEFL® Program) in Korea. The scholarship program honors outstanding university students in need of financial support.
KOSAF will give 10 scholarships valued at 2,000,000 KRW each.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- be a current undergraduate student, of Korean nationality and studying in Korea
- have completed at least 12 credits in the previous semester
- complete the online scholarship application and upload academic transcripts
- provide household income and GPA information
- prove English-language studies by submitting one of the following:
- authorized English test (TOEFL or TOEIC®) scores
- a transcript with English-related subjects
- authorized English competition certificate (taking place after entry into college)
The application process is currently closed. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
Return to Scholarships and Giving >