Designed for advising prospective test takers about the TOEFL® test, the Advisor Toolkit contains resources for you to share directly with your students to help them prepare for the test.
Information for You
Our TOEFL® Advisor Quarterly eNewsletter offers you the latest information from the TOEFL® program and lets you know about valuable TOEFL resources for your students. Sign up for our TOEFL Advisor Quarterly mailings
You can make it more convenient for your students to take the test by offering TOEFL Vouchers, a unique numerical code that students use as payment when they register for the test online.
Register an entire classroom to take the test together at any of our Certified Test Administration Sites by combining TOEFL Vouchers with our bulk registration feature.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Your Students
Plan — Print and use these free TOEFL resources to help make the study-abroad journey easier for your students.
- 2018–2019 TOEFL iBT® Bulletin — Get complete instructions for registration, identification (ID) requirements, score reporting information, policies and procedures.
- TOEFL® Student Brochure — Get an in-depth look at why the TOEFL test provides the best advantages over any other English-language test.
Practice — Practicing for the TOEFL test has never been easier with these free printable resources from ETS.
- TOEFL Getting You to Test Day — Provide your students with an 8-week countdown to the TOEFL Test.
- FREE TOEFL iBT® Interactive Sampler — Provides free unlimited access to past TOEFL iBT questions from all 4 sections of the test that students can download and use to practice as often as they like. Includes interactive Reading and Listening questions, as well as sample responses to Speaking and Writing questions.
- FREE TOEFL iBT® Test Questions — Provides a free set of TOEFL iBT questions used in previous tests, so students can become familiar with the types of questions and content on the actual test, and understand how the TOEFL iBT test is structured and formatted.
- TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Planner — A free 8-week planner that helps students set weekly practice goals and stay on track with tips and tasks for the weeks leading up to test day.
- TOEFL iBT® Quick Prep — Offers students another way to prepare with a free practice tool that provides TOEFL iBT questions from past tests. A total of 4 Quick Prep Volumes, each including questions from all 4 sections of the test. Audio included for Volumes 3 and 4.
Inspire — Use these posters to inspire students for their TOEFL journey and beyond.
- TOEFL Poster – Be Anything, Study Anywhere
- TOEFL Poster – Where Do You Want to Study?
- TOEFL Poster – What Do You Want to Be? (Pink)
- TOEFL Poster – What Do You Want to Be? (Blue)
Order Materials — If you are unable to print, you can order some of the TOEFL resources above to distribute to your students. Fill out the form to order free TOEFL materials.
Video Library — Learn how the TOEFL test can take students anywhere — and about the tools from ETS they can use to prepare — with helpful videos, including:
- Take the TOEFL iBT® Tour
- The TOEFL iBT® Testing Site
- Inside the TOEFL® Test video series (18 videos)