A Versatile Solution for English Programs
English programs around the world trust the TOEFL Junior® tests to help them with placement decisions and monitoring progress of their students. Score users include:
- English-language programs
- International schools where the language of instruction is English
- Schools in non-English speaking countries that focus on teaching content through English
Discover the Ways the TOEFL Junior Tests Can Help You
TOEFL Junior scores have multiple uses in English-language classrooms, including:
- Placing students in English-language programs so they are matched with level-appropriate instruction
- Monitoring progress over time to gauge learning and proficiency
- Using "can-do" statements provided on the score report to inform conversations with parents
- Advising students on appropriate book selections based on MetaMetrics® Lexile® measures to improve their reading proficiency
- Mapping student achievement to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for international benchmarking
Learn more about the two testing modes: TOEFL Junior Standard and TOEFL Junior Comprehensive.
Start using the TOEFL Junior tests in your program.
Get the information you need about the TOEFL iBT®, TOEFL ITP®, TOEFL Junior® or TOEFL® Primary™ tests.