How to Use TOEFL Junior® Scores
A Versatile Solution for English Programs
English programs around the world trust the TOEFL Junior® tests to help them with placement decisions and monitoring progress of their students. Score users include:
- English-language programs
- International schools where the language of instruction is English
- Schools in non-English speaking countries that focus on teaching content through English
Discover the Ways the TOEFL Junior Tests Can Help You
TOEFL Junior scores have multiple uses in English-language classrooms, including:
- Placing students in English-language programs so they are matched with level-appropriate instruction
- Monitoring progress over time to gauge learning and proficiency
- Using "can-do" statements provided on the score report to inform conversations with parents
- Advising students on appropriate book selections based on MetaMetrics® Lexile® measures to improve their reading proficiency
- Mapping student achievement to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for international benchmarking
Start using the TOEFL Junior tests in your program.
Get the information you need about the TOEFL iBT®, TOEFL ITP®, TOEFL Junior® or TOEFL® Primary™ tests.