The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test updates, which first appeared in Japan and Korea in May 2016, will be implemented in public test administrations worldwide, beginning in April 2018. The TOEIC Listening and Reading test will now include updated question formats to reflect the changing use of English and the ways in which individuals communicate in everyday social and workplace situations around the world.
Detailed information about the updates can be found in the full announcement from the TOEIC Program.
For more details about availability and implementation of the TOEIC Listening and Reading test updates in your country, please use the contact information below:
- Test takers in the United States and Canada: Email TOEIC@ets.org or call 1-609-771-7170.
- Test takers in all other countries: Please contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) office.
- Organizations and academic institutions: Please contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) office.
Prepare for the Test Updates
- Examinee Handbook for the Updated Version of the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Sample Test for the Updated Version of the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
Information for managers, teachers and school administrators on how to understand and use TOEIC scores.