About the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
For more than 30 years, the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test has set the standard for assessing English-language listening and reading skills needed in the workplace.
- Listening skills are important for face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for email, reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
Build a More Effective Workforce
The Listening and Reading test offers a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. Test content reflects real-world tasks and provides you with the information you need to easily:
- Recruit, place and promote the most qualified employees
- Identify job-training requirements
- Assign employees to positions overseas
When the TOEIC Listening and Reading test is taken together with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests, TOEIC® test scores provide an accurate measure of proficiency in all four English language skills.
Get a Global Advantage
Over 10,000 organizations in 120 countries throughout the world trust the TOEIC test to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace. Give your business a global advantage and build a more effective workforce with the TOEIC Listening and Reading test.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on the TOEIC test in your country.
- Administering the Test
- Recruiting Is More Efficient with the TOEIC® test at Thai Airways
- China Southern Airlines Uses TOEIC® Scores to Meet Growth Strategies
- The TOEIC® Test Plays a Key Role in Panasonic’s Globalizations Strategy