How the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Benefits Your Organization
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is a fair and valid assessment of English-language listening and reading skills for the workplace. With about 7 million tests administered every year, the TOEIC tests are the most widely used worldwide. 14,000+ organizations across more than 160 countries trust TOEIC scores to make decisions for their business, academic institution or government agency.
Through evidence-centered test design, standardized and secured testing procedures, as well as a rigorous scoring process, ETS ensures that:
- the test delivers reliable and accurate scores decision makers can trust
- test questions are based on real-world workplace situations
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
Give Your Organization a Global Advantage with the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Business organizations: Build a more skilled team for your business.
- Make more informed decisions on hiring, training and promoting the best candidates to roles where English skills matter the most.
- Academic institutions: Prepare work-ready graduates for success.
- Make more informed decisions on student admissions, placement and exiting.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of your English-language programs.
- Enhance the global reputation of your institution.
- Government agencies: Cultivate stronger global talent for your government.
- Make more informed decisions within your government entity and for your country.
- Bolster your international reputation.
When the TOEIC Listening and Reading test is taken together with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests, scores provide a comprehensive picture of test takers' English-language proficiency.