Propell® Teacher Workshop for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
Gain proven strategies to motivate your students and build their English-language skills in order to succeed on the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test and in the workplace.
The Propell® Teacher Workshop will provide you with valuable resources for developing your students' communications skills using real-world tasks and focused, interactive activities.
The Propell Teacher Workshop will enable you to:
- define learning objectives for language learners
- incorporate practical strategies for accomplishing classroom learning objectives
- master effective teaching and learning strategies
- explore dynamic classroom activities to help motivate learners
You will also enjoy these benefits:
- gain access to official TOEIC Listening and Reading practice tests
- understand the scoring descriptors used for the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
- receive a certificate of workshop completion
To register for a workshop or obtain more information, contact your local ETS Preferred Network office.