English is the language of global opportunity. In the increasingly competitive global marketplace, employers need a workforce that can speak and write effectively across borders and cultures.
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for business. In today's global workplace:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone conversations.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive email and other types of business correspondence.
Build a More Effective Workforce
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests offer a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. They enable you to:
- Recruit, train and promote the most qualified candidates
- Save time and resources by knowing immediately who has the skills to communicate effectively in the international workplace
- Hire and develop individuals who can interact effectively with colleagues and clients around the world
When the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are taken together with the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test, they provide a reliable measurement of all four English language communication skills.
Get a Global Advantage
Today nearly 14,000 organizations in 150 countries throughout the world use the TOEIC® tests each year to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace. Give your business a global advantage and build a more effective workforce with the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are delivered through the Internet and are available globally.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests in your country.
- The TOEIC® Test Helps Bristol-Myers Squibb Be a Part of the Global Community
- Hitachi Uses the TOEIC® Test to Stay Competitive in a Global market
- The TOEIC® Test is the Key to Success for Xerox Brazil