How the TOEIC Bridge™ Test Benefits You
As a fair and objective measure of English proficiency for beginning to lower-intermediate level learners, the TOEIC Bridge™ test enables you to verify your current level of English-language proficiency, set your own goals and monitor your progress in learning English. The test examines comprehensive Listening and Reading skills and prepares you for the next level of English-language learning.
Through evidence-centered test design, standardized and secured testing procedures, ETS ensures that:
- test takers have the same testing experience no matter the place and time
- no test taker is unfairly advantaged or disadvantaged
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
Advance Your Career
The TOEIC Bridge test is an accurate measure of proficiency in beginning to intermediate English. It can help you:
- show instructors or employers you are ready for success at the next academic or workplace level
- be placed at the appropriate level in a program
- establish personal language-learning goals and monitor your progress
- learn which areas you need improvement in
For additional information on test availability, contact your local ETS Preferred Network member.