TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course
Build the English Skills You Need for Success in the Workplace
The global marketplace is more competitive than ever. To get an advantage and be a more desirable job candidate, you need to show that you can effectively communicate in English. The new online TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course can help you strengthen your English skills and also prepare you to do your best on the TOEIC Listening and Reading test. The course is currently only available in select markets.
Practice with Real-life Workplace Scenarios and Authentic TOEIC Tests
Self-paced and accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course is the only course created by the maker of the TOEIC tests. Course content uses real-life workplace scenarios and over 1,000 authentic TOEIC test questions to help you strengthen and practice the skills that are specifically tested on the TOEIC Listening and Reading test. No other online course is better designed to help you build the English skills you need for everyday workplace situations as well as succeed on the TOEIC test.
Here’s what you’ll find in the course:
- Three progressive learning modules from high beginner through advanced
- Eight topic-based skill building units per module
- Interactive exercises that reflect meaningful, real-life workplace situations and tasks
- Voice narration in the same voices you'll hear on the actual TOEIC test
- Automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range as well as diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report
- An assessment of your strengths and areas where you can improve along with suggestions about what lessons you might want to repeat
See How the TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course Can Help You
Find out what the course is like before you buy it. Watch this short demonstration video (Flash) to see the course features in action.
To order the course, contact your local ETS Preferred Network office.