Practice today with official TOEIC® test-prep products.
Sample Questions [Free]
Important note: The worldwide rollout of the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test updates will take place over several months, beginning in April 2018 for public test sessions, and availability will vary by country.
- United States and Canada: You will begin taking the updated version of the test in April 2018. For more information, email TOEIC@ets.org or call 1-609-771-7170.
- All other countries: Please contact your local ETS Preferred Network office to determine which version of the test you will be taking, so you know which preparation materials to use.
Updated Version of the Test
- Examinee Handbook for the Updated Version of the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- Sample Test for the Updated Version of the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
Current Version of the Test
TOEIC Test Prep and Skill-Building Products
Prepare for success with a variety of products that will help you become familiar with the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. You will know what to expect on test day and be ready to take the test.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information.
TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course — New!
Using real-life workplace scenarios and over 1,000 authentic TOEIC test questions, the new online TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course will help you build the English skills you need for everyday workplace situations and get you ready for success on the TOEIC Listening and Reading test. Learn more about the course
Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
A book and CD-ROM created by ETS and Oxford University Press, Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test, helps test takers develop the language and test-taking skills they need to succeed on the test.
Key features include:
- test-taking tips and skill-building activities
- two complete practice tests
- listening activities
- mini-tests to review and reinforce test-taking strategies and vocabulary