There are two types of TOEIC® Listening and Reading test sessions:
- Public test sessions are held in various testing locations around the world throughout the year.
- Institutional test sessions are offered by your employer or a language school.
How you register for the test varies depending on where you plan to test and whether you will attend a public or institutional test session.
To Register for Public Test Sessions Outside the United States
- Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for test dates and availability in your area.
- If there is no representative for your country, or if you need a different testing location, please fill out an information request form. ETS may be able to make the test available to you at a nearby location.
To Register for Public Test Sessions in the United States
Public testing sessions in the United States are held 12 times a year throughout the country. You may register for any test date.
Note: The registration deadline for public testing sessions in the United States is always on the Thursday one week before the test at 5 p.m. Eastern Time. For example, if you want to take the test on Saturday, November 13, you must register by 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 4.
Registration for public test sessions in the United States can be completed online or by mail.
- To register online:
- Go to the online registration page, complete the registration steps and submit payment via Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or JCB. The card must be registered in your name.
- To register by mail:
- Go to the online registration page, complete the registration steps and mail your completed registration with your check or money order to:
|In the United States:||In Puerto Rico:|
|TOEIC Services America
1425 Lower Ferry Road
Ewing, NJ 08618
|ETS Puerto Rico Office
250 Muñoz Rivera Avenue
American International Plaza
Hato Rey, PR 00918
On the form, please include your:
- first and last name
- date of birth
- U.S. mailing address
- home phone number
- email address
- payment information
- test date
- test location
To Register for Institutional Testing Sessions
If the TOEIC Listening and Reading test is given by your employer or language school, talk to your supervisor or instructor to register for the test.