Being well rested and relaxed on the day of the test is as important as studying and practicing your language skills before the test. Here are some things you can do to put yourself in a good frame of mind on test day:
- Be well rested so you can concentrate.
- Dress comfortably for any room temperature.
- Eat a well-balanced meal before the test.
- Review the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Examinee Handbook sample questions.
- Allow plenty of time so as to arrive at the test center on schedule.
- Be sure to have directions to the test center beforehand.
- Give yourself extra time for traffic or delays when traveling to the test center.
- Be well prepared and alert.
Note: Remember to bring two valid identification documents with your name, signature, and photograph and two No. 2 pencils with erasers.