About the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for the workplace. In today's competitive global job market:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive emails and other forms of business correspondence.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests complement the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. Together, they provide a reliable measurement of all four English-language communication skills.
Advance your Career
English is the language of global opportunity. The TOEIC® tests have helped many people throughout the world advance their careers and take advantage of the best employment opportunities. Your TOEIC scores can:
- Make you a stronger candidate for job opportunities with leading global organizations that want employees who can speak and write in English
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate across borders and cultures with co-workers and clients
- Positively affect hiring decisions and other employment opportunities
- Help you to obtain new opportunities within a company
Today nearly 14,000 organizations in 150 countries around the world use the TOEIC tests to determine which candidates have the English-language skills to succeed in the global workplace. More than seven million tests were administered in 2013. Take the TOEIC tests to give yourself a competitive advantage and advance your career.
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing Sample Tests
- The TOEIC® Test Gives Instituto Profesional DuocUC Graduates an Advantage in the Global Marketplace
- Frequently Asked Questions About the TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests