Prepare for the Tests
Practice today with official TOEIC® test prep products.
Sample Questions [Free]
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing Sample Tests help you prepare for test day by allowing you to:
- see what topics the tests cover
- practice with actual test questions that are no longer in use
- learn about ETS's Online Scoring Network (OSN) and how the tests are scored
TOEIC Test Prep and Skill Building Products
Prepare for success with a variety of products that will help you become familiar with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests. You will know what to expect on test day and be ready to take the test.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information.
Tactics for TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests
Tactics is a new test preparation book authorized by ETS that can help you develop the test-taking and linguistic skills you will need to do well on the Speaking and Writing tests.
Key features include:
- sample Speaking and Writing tests
- authentic sample responses
- examiners' comments on sample responses
- scoring information
- test-taking strategies
- strategies for improving language proficiency
TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Online Preparation Tool
- Experience the real TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
- Measure your skills in business English.
- Work on areas that need improvement.
- Receive feedback and track your progress.
- Determine whether you are ready to take the TOEIC test.
- Practice anywhere, anytime — at home, at work or at school.
ETS English Skills Series, powered by AmEnglish.com®
In addition to providing TOEIC test preparation products, ETS offers the English Skills Series, which helps nonnative English speakers improve their communication skills.
Idioms in English Volume One and Volume Two are web-based, interactive programs that help English Language Learners improve listening comprehension, vocabulary and speech.
Pronunciation in English is a web-based, interactive program that helps English Language Learners with all elements of pronunciation, including stress, intonation and rhythm. It is now available in two levels — High Beginning+ and Intermediate+.
Writing in English is a web-based, interactive program that helps English Language Learners write clear, concise and correct English. It is now available in two levels — High Beginning+ and Intermediate+.
A student fulfills her dream of volunteering at the Beijing Olympics (Flash).
Get the tools you need to succeed.
Learn more >