About The Test
TOEIC Bridge™ Test Content
The TOEIC Bridge™ test is a paper-and-pencil assessment that measures an individual's ability to listen to and read everyday English. It is composed of 100 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 90 minutes, with 60 minutes to complete test questions and 30 minutes to complete a brief questionnaire about the test taker’s educational and work history.
The Two Main Test Sections
Test takers will listen to recorded statements, questions, short conversations and short talks in English via audio cassette or CD and answer 50 questions based on what they hear. There are three parts:
- Part 1: Photographs (15 questions)
- Part 2: Question-Response (20 questions)
- Part 3: Short Conversations and Short Talks (15 questions)
This section will take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
Test takers will read single sentences as well as texts and then answer 50 questions based on what they read. There are two parts:
- Part 4: Incomplete Sentences (30 questions)
- Part 5: Reading Comprehension (20 questions)
This section will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.